There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: My mundane life.
Sunday, October 28, 2007

My mundane life.
Hi all,

life's not that bad, but it hasn't been great either.
that same old boring life, revolving only around work and home.
well of course there were still meet-ups with lovelies here and there =)

I know not much of you guys will be dropping by as it seems like I've deserted this space.
but well I'm not haha.
Just to let you all know, I won't be closing it down,
'cause I would still like to do some updates once in a while, so do drop by often=)

anyway, work.
In a blink of eye I'm on this job for 8 months.
I'm fine with the job scope, and colleagues hasn't been mean,
but I really hate the fact that there's alot of things that's not within my control.
Things that need to be accomplish by the others are usually delayed,
but being on the front-end, I'm the one answering for it.
That suck, big time.

well recently,
I've took up yoga with my colleagues.
It's taught by a staff, who I believe is taking up yoga instructor course so we are her lab mice.
haha well it's FOC so I gave it a try.
1 lesson so far and I know I'll be having problems later on with my stiff bones.

and also,
I'm in a dilemma on whether to spend quite an amount of money on something that you girls find it 'eeky' haha.
well at least that's the reaction I got from those who saw her so far.
I've got 1 so far and haha my family's seem to be having fun out of it.
Dad made boxes for her, mum and I are now on a sewing project, and we are planning to have the product on sale, if we manage to do it.
Brothers love making fun out of her.
But haha I know my parents will be mad if I get more of them.

well, that's all for now =)


10:46 AM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments