There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: cheese and chive scones.
Sunday, May 06, 2007

cheese and chive scones.





















I was craving for something cheesy and i remembered seeing this recipe from karen's site,
and since i have the ingredients for it, i decided to bake again.
My scones came out to be too flat, haha more like cookies.
I should have made them thicker.
The recipe didn't state what cheese should I use so in the end i decided on cheddar.
And i think i've used the wrong cheese as cheddar get burnt easily.
but nevertheless, it still taste ok, very cheesy.
I guess i'll try making them with some other cheese next time.


7:06 PM                                                                                1 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments