There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: bakes, bakes and more bakes!
Sunday, May 13, 2007

bakes, bakes and more bakes!


















well it was my brother's birthday and mother's day the following day,
so i decided to make them a tiramisu.
i found lotsa recipes and initially settled on Cadenze's,
but it needs liquor so i decided to use this instead, which was recommended by suiyan.
but i realised they don't use whipping cream, which most of the other recipes does.
with that, i went back risking the 1st one by omitting liquor, and used just coffee to dip the fingers.
well it turned out not bad,
not very good-looking still,
but at least it stands firm haha.
I'm really glad that my family loved it.

so it's mother's day,
and my mum made me baked muffins for both of my grandmas.
haha it's really been a tired weekend.

p.s. I sincerely apologise for the recent entries on baking. Trust me, i think it's just one of those non-lasting interests haha.


10:23 PM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments