There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: final year project - end of week 3.
Friday, September 22, 2006

final year project - end of week 3.
like finally,
we know what our project's all about (well, i think so).
but knowing how it goes about doesn't mean we will be able to do it.
and that's what we're worrying right now. sigh.

anyways,
pardon me for all these project-related entries,
i guess my life revolves just around fyp and home at the moment.

oh yes
i got back my results.
i did improve but i'm still not satisfied.
i desperately need to increase my GPA,
so i really really need to get good grades for my fyp and ipp.


11:52 PM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments