There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: i can do it.
Monday, May 16, 2005

i can do it.
GREAT! it's my day off again. i will make full use of it , and that is to be as rotten as i can be. hahas. me and my lazy bones.

working is indeed, tiring. be it physically or mentally. and so, it happened again. money in the cashbox don't telly with the records. though it's solved in the end(the records were wrong), i can be quite sure that i'm a suspect, of stealing or something, if there's really something wrong. i can see it in their eyes. yes i can.

sometimes, i felt that i'm more mentally strained, rather than being physically strained. well, i'll just get my job done, collect my money, and off i'll go. torlerance. i can do it.

actually, it's doesn't sound as bad. just that i want my working days to end fast. and so, there goes my holiday.


4:01 AM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments