There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: special entry - me and my Mr cheese.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005

special entry - me and my Mr cheese.
Since i was young, he's been there for with me at every breakfast. i simply can't survive my day without him. Be him on toast or just himself, he just taste as good.

till now, anything with him still taste the best. I will never mind his form, be him powdered, shreddered, melted, he just taste as good.

yups. it's Mr cheese.My love for him will never die. hahas. oks. this is getting kinda strange. yes, anything with cheese just taste simply delicous. Pizzas, lasagnes, pastas, toasts, omelettes, baked rice, potato jackets, mashed potaoes, salads, pastries, cakes, fries, chips, crackers..and loads more..i believe..taste so heavenly.

i hereby declared my love for Mr cheese..and i believe he'll be with me forever. hahas.

i guess i've got nothing better to do. hahas. an entry for Mr cheese..sounds so sickening.
for those who loves cheese - yays~ i love u!
for those who hates cheese - yays~ i love u too! (as no one will be fighting with me over him. hahas.)



9:05 PM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments