There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: pass me..pass me..
Monday, April 04, 2005

pass me..pass me..
one day..one day away before the start of my exams. wish me gd luck.
to the markers : pass me...pass me...pass me...pass me...*chanting away*

And so, i did my revisions, not yet done with though. well..but nothing is going into my brain. i feel so lost. i need brain food.

i found the Redken conditioner naru mentioned. and it cost $29. $29. For a bottle of conditioner which is no larger than the size of your hand. maybe it's really effective? naru can feel it. and i believe it. my hair's in a big mess now. i need it fast. btw, naru is helping me out on the clarification of it's price. thanks girl~

so i was at CP..went to Cold Storage after the wondreful discovery of the conditioner. and there were many junkies seducing me. yes. junkies. seducing me. hahas. junkies, aka junk food, aka those delicious tidbits, were sitting sexily on the racks, seducing me. and i simply can't resist them! So i bought 2 large bags of ruffles and a box of chicken biscuit.
I can't believe i'm such a glutton. :p

and again, to the markers : pass me..pass me..pass me..pass me..*chants*


9:10 PM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments