There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: paint me yellow
Saturday, April 30, 2005

paint me yellow
all these years, i have doubts on identifying my favourite colour. but not anymore.

having realise my favourite foods are all in yellow (eg. pineapple slices, cheese), and i simply hope that my tops are all yellow(i know it sounds stupid), the colour yellow(pastel yellows only, i can't stand bright yellows) has gradually gain great favouritism from me. but depends, i won't want all my things to be yellow. hahas.

yellow yellow, i love u.

and so, i've watched this channel u talk show. i realised blogging , to many, is not a heathy activity. well, i don't see any unhealthiness in it. in my opinion, blogs allow friends to stay in touch, especially useful when they can't meet up oftenly. one can get updated about their friends just by reading a blog. isn't that great? well, i guess different people have different opinions.

dad is at hong kong now...sleeping i guess..hahas.


12:28 AM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments