There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: over, but not done with.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005

over, but not done with.
here goes another semester. yups. exam's over, but there ain't any 'oh-so-happy-exam's-over' mood. well..the only thing on my mind is - pass me for my exams.

I will be working starting this sat. here i come xyn~ i will work hard towards my dream. hahas. And that's to get a laptop after this job(hopefully). i need a new pc as this old guy i'm using now is showing signs of not just tardiness, but senility. It even had minor strokes every now and then. Mom and dad will onli get a new desktop after my dear bro finish his o'lvls, and that will be next yr. i just can't wait. hahas. imagine myself having my own laptop just simply cheers me up.


Draw a pig personality test.
Click here.
Try it. It's fun.


1:11 AM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments