There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: just another day again.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005

just another day again.
Yesterday's trip out has proven that i can't be on my feet for long...the wound on my knee started to throb with pain. well..this has convinced me that losing that job of mine is a must.

was out at marina bay yesterday, to celebrate birthdays of my friends. Elated i am, to get to enjoy the yummy bbq steamboat. wees~ but of course..no seafood. I can't wait for that 'i-can-eat-seafood-day' to come again. hahas.

as humid as the weather can get, i simply hope that it'll turn better. Sitting in front of the fan, doing nothing, can get me all sweaty. It'll be fun if we get snow here in singapore.

results will be out next week. I'm sure that i'll be failing asp. So i just hope that i 'll fail that one module only. I can't imagine myself taking supp papers for more that one module.


3:04 PM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments