There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: The invasion of the pineapple slices.
Friday, April 22, 2005

The invasion of the pineapple slices.
I'm in deep love with those pineapple slices. They are sooo yummy~ The taste of it, the smell of it, the texture of it....hahas..I'm in love~

One thing, I'm so jeolous of my dad. He's going to Hong Kong next week, not really on a business trip, just there for some exhibitions. How i wish i can tag along. hahas. And so, I kept pestering him to buy gifts for me. weees~

To dear TV - Please get well soon. I can't survive without u. hahas.


10:37 PM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments