There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: i'm rotting away~
Thursday, April 14, 2005

i'm rotting away~
I still can't believe that my TV's spoilt. How can a TV freak survive without it? And so, I've missed many episodes of my favourite series. Great. What's more, dad has got no intentions of getting it fixed.

I've totally enjoyed my time rotting at home. And suddenly, i don't feel like working anymore. hahas. Laziness has again, took over me.

Guess what i've saw in the papers. This man's one unlucky guy. He went to a restaurant in malaysia, and robbed some rich sg guys there with a real gun. The thing is, everyone there thought that it's a toy gun. And so ,lotsa people went up and start beating him up. Mr robber pulled the trigger, but the gun's stuck. Seeing this, he escaped and got onto his bike. But earlier on, when he parked his bike outside, he forgot to take the keys with him. One kind soul sitting at a nearby coffeeshop saw that, and was worried that the keys will be stolen, took the keys with him and waited for the owner to show up. And so, poor Mr robber can't start his engine in time to escape. hahas. So at last, he was once pinned down by the angry crowd. I guess he will be a laughing stock when he's in jail.


10:20 PM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments