There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: I'm one gd rotter.
Saturday, April 23, 2005

I'm one gd rotter.
yups. rotter. As a good rotter, I've been rotting in the house of mine for days. I've done nothing so far...just naps after meals, on the internet after naps. I've slept at least 12 hours a day.Maybe it's the medicine..yups..the medicine.

Saw that white band up there? It's a charitable organistaion trying to end poverty around the world. well..I have it up there because it looks kinda cute. hahas. But at the mean time, I'm promoting it too~ Feel free to visit their website.

Oh please, Mr TV 's been sleeping for too long! I need him!! The problem is, dad has no intention of getting him fixed!! grr...I've already missed loads of programs!


7:38 PM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments