There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: a fall that may change my life.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005

a fall that may change my life.
a fall that may change my life. y? Cause it happens that the wounds can be found on my face. This means i'm disfigured. I'm not pretty, but still it's some kinda disfiguration.

I really wished that the wounds won't leave any scars behind, let me be recovered to the fullest. *prays hard* And i think i'll lose my job. What will happen if u see a sales asst with a face full of wounds standing in a shop? Of course - a lost of interest, to shop. *dream shattered*


12:51 AM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments