There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: a cry for help.
Tuesday, April 12, 2005

a cry for help.
I'm sure that i'll be failing ASP. i can only afford to fail one module. so i really wish to see a miracle in maths. i want to pass it. Failing ASP is enough. but how can i pass it? i simply knew nothing bout it.

went to naru's place this afternoon. yups. for maths. her sis was there teaching us. thanks alot to them! at least i knew much more now. and so i went home, hoping that my bro's tutor can help me out. but my dad didn't allow me to seek that last ray of light. great. and now, i'm feeling so lost bout it. i'm quite sure that i'll be failing this module too.

there's really nothing i can do now to pass my maths. nothing. though crying dosen't help, i know it'll make me feel better. what's more, all these were brought upon by myself. i deserve it.


9:04 PM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments