There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: 3 more to go
Wednesday, April 06, 2005

3 more to go
had my 1st paper today. yups. my nemesis. Java. well..actually..it's not the only nemesis..there's DCN, ASP and maths..i think i've named all my subjects again. :p

the paper was fine ..but i need to score high marks to pass as i failed all the class tests which contribute some percentage to the final mark. oh great.

the next paper would be DCN. guess what guys, i think i've failed all the class tests for this subject too. great great great. *fustrates, messes hair* i think i need to chant again. And i'll make it a daily routine. hahas.

my nose exercised today. hahas. it ran the whole day. didn't feel gd having a runny nose during an exam. maybe it's the weather. yups. the weather.

i want a laptop. it will be so great to have a personal computer. hahas. there's no one there to fight with~ And so, to fufil my wish, i need a job. holidays are coming, and i guess i will spend my days working..not nuaing anymore..hahas.

And so , my daily routine - *chanting away* pass me..pass me...pase me...pass me...


10:33 PM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments