There's so much to be scared of, and not much to make sense of.: 2 more to go
Friday, April 08, 2005

2 more to go
And so , here goes another paper..left with 2. though today's paper is easy, i cannot assume that i will be passing..cause to me, it's not. oh please..just let me pass.

had lunch at CP with naru after that. we took a cab there. And, there's cockroaches in the car. few of them, small ones though, but big enough to scare my wits outta me. How we wished that we can get out of that car . ok. enough of roaches. They make my hair stand on ends.

after lunch, we went around CP. Naru got her things and we proceeded to a piercing shop. Naru wanted to pierce her ear, on the soft bone near one's ear. And she had it pierced long tme ago, lotsa times, but it was kinda teared off. Ouch. that hurts! Piercing the same spot for the fith time, she just wish that it will stay. i hope that it will stay too. i dare not imagine that it tears again.

and lastly, here i go again - *chants with all her might* pass me..pass me..pass me..pass me...pass me..





4:15 PM                                                                                0 comments


about

sandy,
singapore.

here i'll write when i feel like writing.

lovelies
escapades
back then
ffflow
talk



for the ears

this is not a love song
nouvelle vague

acknowledgments